WE HAD JOY WE HAD FUN…
Aye…but our season in the sun is almost over. And truth be told, “pumpkin spice” time will be gone before you know it too! So now is definitely the time to start looking at options for beefing up your winter-weather fleet. The Martin implement Rental Team has several great machines and accessories for you to consider with SEASONAL rental options.
SEASONAL RENTAL? HOW DOES THAT WORK?
Glad you asked! We offer great rates, and the base rates assume a minimum of a 4 month rental. There’s a maximum usage of 50 hours per month, and that amount can carryover month to month. Use in excess of the allotted 50 hours per month is billed per hour. And if you have big plans for the winter, we have even bigger savings: the seasonal deal is even sweeter on 5 units or more.
OK, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT…SKID STEERS:
Our base package is a New Holland L220 or Kubota SSV65 skid steer with heated cab, low-profile bucket, and WolfPaw high traction tires.
We also have some great skid steer upgrades available:
- Step up to a New Holland L228/L230/L234; or, on the Kubota side of things, an SSV75.
- When the big snow hits, be ready with an 84″ or 96″ snow bucket
- We can outfit you with a hydraulic angling blade or blade with w/Fast Tach option
- You can also add on an 8′ or 10′ snow pusher
- You can also get a 3-month term instead of 4-month term
If you love the idea of upgrades check out this great video of a Kubota SSV75 outfitted with Snow Wolf Tires and a Snow Wolf blade. Now that’s really pushin’ it!
Our wheel loader base package is a Hyundai HL740 or HL940 wheel loader with a heated cab (necessity!) — and a 3 cubic-yard bucket.
Wheel loader upgrades? Sure…
- Upgrade to a Hyundai HL757 model — that will give you a 3.7 cubic yard bucket
- Upgrade ++ to an HL965 model, and a 4.7 cubic yard bucket!
- Grab a 14′ snow pusher
- We can also offer a 3-month term instead of 4-month term on wheel loaders
Well, there’s always more snow, so we have more machines too. We do offer some smaller wheel loaders —like the New Holland W80C or Kubota R630. Our Rental team also has backhoes, telehandlers, RTVs, and sweepers as well. (We’re ready just in case the groundhog doesn’t show up at all!)
Drop by or give us a call any time. Our experienced rental staff has found the big box full of hats and mittens, and they’re ready to help you prepare for winter too. Of course, if you want to take a moment to browse our rental wares, by all means: our full catalog of rental equipment is right here.