We want to update you on the changes we’ve made in our operations in order to continue to provide parts, service, and equipment while restrictions are being implemented in a growing number of communities to limit the spread of the coronavirus.
Our Locations Have Limited Access
But we are ready to serve you safely
We have limited showroom access for parts and rental transactions. Please be mindful to wear a face covering upon entering the dealership. Entry into our equipment yard for service and rental drop-offs and pick-ups and other deliveries will be controlled through a request either by phone or stopping into our showroom. Detailed options for each department are provided below. We recommend calling ahead whenever possible for the fastest response time.
By phone, email, on location or online
- Call or email the location nearest you. Listed here is the designated parts contact for each location.
- Access our parts inventory either thru our website or the MyDealer app.
- Order New Holland parts online here.
- Fill out a form for a parts request here.
- Parts specials are available and will be posted on our website and communicated through emails. Current specials include:
- 20% Off Load Securement Gear in July
When you order by phone, email or online, we’ll confirm pickup or delivery time.
- Pick up your parts from our showroom counter or request curbside service; or
- Have the parts shipped direct to you.
When you need to return parts, you can drop them off at the nearest location or ship them back to us. If you are dropping off parts, please call us to give details, so we can be ready to process your return quickly.
Our technicians are available to complete repairs and maintenance on your equipment, both in our shops and in the field.
- Call or email the location nearest you or use the MyDealer app. We will schedule service and provide updates on any work in progress.
- Here is the designated service contact for each location.
Once we have scheduled service, we will call you to arrange the safest way of completing the service and avoiding unnecessary contact.
Wiping Down Equipment
We are taking additional precautions and wiping down areas where there is often contact, like controls, door handles, and steering wheels, both before and after servicing your equipment.
Our rental staff is ready to provide the equipment you need to complete your jobs.
- Call or email the location nearest you. We will provide equipment availability. Here is the designated rental contact for each location.
Once we have scheduled the equipment rental, we will call you to arrange the safest way of accessing the equipment to avoid unnecessary contact.
Wiping Down Equipment
We are taking additional precautions and wiping down areas where there is often contact, like controls, door handles, and steering wheels, before delivering your equipment and after the equipment is returned to us.
Our sales representatives are ready to help you find the best equipment for your jobs.
- Call or email the location nearest you. We will provide equipment recommendations and details on delivery time for both new and used options. The designated sales reps for each location are listed here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the branch manager for your nearest location. We will continue to communicate any changes in our operations and do everything possible to help you keep your equipment operating at its best. Thank you for helping us to minimize the possibility of spreading this virus. We will do whatever we can to help you with your business. Stay safe and productive! Emails and phone numbers for personnel to contact at each location are listed here.