TAKE OFF WITH THE KUBOTA SZ STAND-ON MOWERS!
We were supposed to have flying cars by now. Instead, it seems, we have drones. Not much of a consolation prize really. …But if you want to get the feeling of piloting a flying vehicle, we have a suggestion: try gliding around on some turf with the new Kubota SZ series stand-on mowers. These big orange machines are so smooth, agile, fast and intuitive, you may never want to step down.
STAND UP AND BE FREE!
Once you step up on the operator platform of one of these new SZ’s, take hold of the adjustable reference bar, and work the smooth controls, you’ll know why so many pros love the “stand on” experience above all others. There’s the great peripheral vision, the effortless & fast mowing, and the ability to get in and out of verytight spaces without bumps to your vehicle or damage to foliage. Stand On mowing is fast and efficient, and in most situations, you can do the whole job—even very big spreads—with one machine. Especially when that machine is one of these great new Kubotas.
THREE SZ’s To CHOOSE FROM
The SZ19, SZ22, and SZ26 have, in order: a 36″, 48″ and 52″ cutting deck. They’re all powered by efficient and durable Kawasaki engines, with Horsepower ratings at 19, 22, and 26 respectively. The SZ26, with the 52″ deck, comes with an FT730V-EFI (electronic fuel injection) engine, so you can adjust the throttle with the simple turn of a dial. …Pretty futuristic for a turf machine! They’re all fast and nimble, with the SZ26 maxing out at a zippy 11mph in transport mode.
THE DESIGN IS IN THE DETAILS
Kubota’s design smarts show in all of the operator-friendly finishing touches
- ERGONOMIC CUSHION PAD: Provides ample side bolstering and upper thigh support for maximum comfort to the operator.
- TOOL-LESS ADJUSTABLE FRONT REFERENCE BAR: Adjust the front reference bar to fit the operator’s hands with the turn of a knob.
- TOOL-LESS CONTROL LEVER TRACKING ADJUSTMENT: Helps you to get clean straight cut lines, first time, every time.
- ADJUSTABLE SM CONTROL LEVERS: You can customize the lever-force required for the (already smooth & dampened) controls, to exactly match operator preference.
- FLAT-FREE FRONT TIRE (SEMI-PNEUMATIC): No flats on the front tires, which usually take the brunt of hidden dangers.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: Easy-access maintenance points so you can keep you SZ rolling.
- FOLDABLE OPERATOR PLATFORM: Fold it away to make more room on the trailer, or walk behind the machine in tight spots.
READY TO STEP ON IT? Great pictures and all the detailed specs for the SZ’s can be accessed from here, or from the product sheet for the stand-on mowers. Once you’ve done your “digital” recognizance mission, give us a call and we’ll be happy to let you give one a test flight.
The future of mowing has arrived, and it’s Kubota!