Are you ready ‘n rolling for the season ahead? You’ve got an opportunity to save big on New Holland tractors and equipment today. Come away with 0% financing or cash back on select machines! There’s a special offer continuing for skid steer and compact track loaders: 0% financing for 60 months. Continue reading
The 2017 APWA Chicago Metro Chapter Expo and Conference is happening next week in Villa Park. It’s your chance to visit the latest and greatest equipment, people and technologies in Public Works, connect with friends, and take in the amazing, timely educational program topics lined up for you. We’ll be there in booth number 20, so say hi and spend some time with us.
The Roadeo promises to be bigger this year with door prizes for all drivers and a raffle. The Loader Roadeo competition is happening on Wednesday, and the Snowplow Roadeo is on Thursday. Skilled drivers tackle the obstacle course laid out for them in either front-end loaders or snowplows. You’ll see one of our Hyundai wheel loaders battle it out on the front end loader course again this year!
Considering Hyundai equipment? Hyundai provides free use of its Hi-Mate remote management system with the purchase or lease of any new Hyundai HL900 series wheel loader or HX series excavator. And they’ve just extended the period during which owners of Hyundai wheel loaders and full-sized excavators can use its Hi-Mate system free, from three years to five years. Yes! Continue reading
We like lists. They’re quick reads and the information in them is organized so it’s easy to process and remember. This list of five most commonly ignored wheel loader and excavator maintenance tips is excellent. Consider including these on your contractor list of maintenance tips right away. The consequences of ignoring them can hit you in a number of ways—like downtime, lost productivity, lost revenue and unexpected costs.
Wheel Loader Maintenance Tips
- Tires and wheels — Checking tire air pressure and missing lug nuts should be part of your wheel loader operator’s daily routine. Check the angle of wheels compared to axles, as excessive lean can be an indication of worn or damaged wheel bearings.
- Drive shaft —Check the drive shaft U-joint straps and retaining bolts, along with any carrier bearings, for misalignment or lack of lubrication. Poorly maintained driveline components can lead to costly repairs.
- Radiator —Make sure the radiator is clean of buildup to avoid engine overheating in warmer months. Any coolant leak or hydraulic/transmission leak near the radiator can lead to excessive buildup of dirt on the radiator fins, which restricts or blocks airflow, causing an overheat condition that can damage the engine and other components.
- Transmission oil levels —Check levels regularly and be careful not to overfill. Overfilling the transmission can actually cause it to overheat during heavy-use conditions.
- Bucket —Make sure to regularly check bucket edges and flip when needed. Not only will this extend the life of the bucket cutting edge, but it will reduce the effort needed as the machine drives into material to fill the bucket.
Excavator Maintenance Tips Continue reading
The New Holland W80B compact wheel loader is an excellent companion for the Finn BB302 bark blower.
- You sit high and have the best site-line for precise load placement into the hopper
- Plentiful lift clearance
- Maximum volume – 1.44 cubic yard bucket and BB302 1.5 cubic yard hopper
- Doesn’t mark up pavement
- Gentle on turf
The Used Equipment Spotlight is a recurring segment where we highlight featured items from our used inventory.
For this spotlight we are highlighting some New Holland large capacity wheel loaders from our inventory that have been specially priced. Don’t allow the snow to pile up this winter. These units are priced to move!
2011 New Holland W110B wheel loader, available for sale or for rent:
For photos and pricing click HERE. Specs on the W110B:
- Cab with Heat & A/C
- 17.5 x 25 Tires
- 2.1 cu. yd. Bucket with JRB Coupler
- Cooling System with Reversing Fan
- AM/FM Radio with Weather Band
- LTS Ride Control
- Z Bar Linkage
- Cold Weather Package
Kubota extended their Gear Up and GO sales event until the end of December. This means select lines of Kubota equipment can be financed for 60 months with 0% interest and no down payment!* Five years is a lot of time to be earning money with a new tractor, wheel loader or excavator, so you’ll have no trouble paying this machine off.
We’d usually tell you about how great Kubota machines are, but we’ve talked about them many, many, many times before. We like ’em, sell ’em, rent ’em, sell parts for ’em and we service ’em (but not THAT often – c’mon, they’re Kubotas). If you want to learn more about why Kubota is a great long term investment please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you take advantage of this great offer. If you missed it in early fall, take advantage of it now. Continue reading